1. Turn on location
Important: Please turn on location at least few seconds before entering buildings as signals are weak inside.
2. Start App
- Location and connectivity details are displayed in Summary page.
- GPS setting should be High Accuracy
- Press refresh to view updated details
3. Click on Check In Button
Repeat CheckIn for Additional Meetings
What to do for No Location, Check In Not Successful message
1. If location was turned ON inside buildings, please retry after few minutes or after coming outside
2. Please verify GPS setting in Summary page. It should be High Accuracy (Not Device Only or Battery saving)
3. Turn ON google maps to see if location is available.
Retry Check-In after this step. It should be successful
4. If no location is shown in google maps, please restart your phone.
5. Check App permissions
Open Phone settings->Apps->PathTracker Neo and check the permissions. Please turn ON permission for location and storage
1. For Android phones, select Exit from App menu
2. For Iphones
1. Double-click the Home button to see your most recently used apps.
2. Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
3. Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.